Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Wordless {ish} Wednesday

Strawberry Fields Foreverrrr.... 

 It has come to my attention, STRAWBERRY season is upon us... My step momma picked me up a FLAT of them from the local Farmers Market / Swap Meet ... 16 LBS for $5 ... 
I NEED to get in on this again this weekend ... Fruit and veggies from the farmers markets tend to not last long, so I chopped them all up and froze them ... NOW I have room for more this week! ...I'm looking for some of your favorite Strawberry Recipes! ... Specifically looking for a low-sugar pectin free Freezer Jam (Old School Style) ... I was DISGUSTED to learn that more strawberry Jams are like 2c. Sugar 1c. Strawberries... EW. 
ANYWAYYSS... Sharesies? 

Baby K Thanks you in Advance... she LOVES her strawberries! 


  1. Hi Krystyl, greetings from Northern Ontario. I'm just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris